Strange. I assume you have OE set up under general options so the checkbox to go directly to your inbox is checked? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How is JAWS 12 Public Beta working out for users?

Hi Steve,
In versions 3.7 up to 6.2, When I open Outlook Express
in any identity, the focus is on the message list view within the in-box.
With later versions, namely versions 10, 11 and 12 beta,
Jaws says,page has no links, there is no message selected.
Tabbing twice, will place me in the message list view.
This problem is not consistent, and pops up randomly while switching between identities
in Outlook Express.
David and I have looked at it and tried everything we could think of to eliminate it, but no joy.
Thanks,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>