Hi Rick.
I understand your position. Hope you filed a bug report with FS anyway.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 14/09/2010 0:16, Rick Justice wrote:
Just like versions 10 and 11, version 12 will not read properly in
Outlook Express.
Using Win XP
Since this problem has cropped upI have remained with version 6.2, and
will probably not explore version 12 any further,
since e-mail is a vital part of the work day here.
Rick Justice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne" <countrymom...@embarqmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How is JAWS 12 Public Beta working out for users?

So far Jaws 12 is working great. Very responsive on both my XP and
Windows 7 computer. And what a surprise to find Winamp scripts for my
64 bit machine finally. I also like the ribbon menu because it
provides list view info on my Windows 7 computer that I didn't have
before. Whereas I had email reading problems in Jaws 11 with both
Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express, those problems don't seem to be
cropping up with 12. I just started using it but so far haven't
noticed problems.

Joanne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Damery"
<edam...@freedomscientific.com>