I am testing JAWS 12 with live email beta and the only problem I get is when I type on the body of the email. JAWS does not let me move round what I type. I need to do an alt shift to go to subject and tab to read what I have. Since Microsoft will be releasing new window live email I figure JAWS should be working on this.

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 3:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How is JAWS 12 Public Beta working out for users?

I agree about JAWS 12 being responsive on both XP and Windows 7. I have
not tested it with Windows Live Mail yet but I'm pleased to see problems
fixed with that. Yes, the virtual menus are brilliant! Now, with Outlook
Express, it sometimes loses focus when I download a message from my
Googlemail account via imap. JAWS will say "page has no links", then
"page has x links", where x is 0 or more links in the actual message,
but I have to alt tab twice to read the message. This isn't a big issue
for me since I only use Outlook Express in my XP virtual machine I have
set up. For my Windows 7 I use Thunderbird and it works really well,
somewhat better than previous JAWS releases.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many
thanks.