Alt D and then control C to copy address to clipboard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "JAWS Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:08 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Snagging a URL

Sooo, isn't there supposed to be a keystroke that puts me into the address bar in Internet Explorer so that I can copy the URL of the page I am on? Insert a says that is what it does, but it doesn't. It only reads the URL, but I can't copy it. I can do it through properties using the applications menu, but a single keystroke or two would be quicker. Have I just forgotten how to do this the easy way?

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com