From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Icewolf
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 5:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel and new jaws

ello,
I am also having problems with JAWS not reading cells in Excel.  I
closed out JAWS and opened up the run prompt.  Ithen typed in jaws12
/default and when Iopened up excel it was working fine.  How might I fix
this problem with the user settings?
Thanks,
Greg W.

Yesterday is forever gone, tomorrow may never come, today is the day of all
days.