From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: August 19, 2011 12:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS suggestoin to me to fix this problem. Excel and
new jaws

FS tech support proposed the following to me without having to start jaws in
default mode or anything like that. Just start jaws as u do always and then:

Please go to the start menu, all programs, JAWS 12, explore JAWS, explore my
settings and press enter.  Look for a file called config names.ini and delete
it allowing it to go to the recycle bin.  See if that fixes the problem.

Prateek