Good morning,

My husband surprised me with a new hp pavilion 64 bit laptop. He bought a
anti virus I am thinking it is web root not sure, it was already installed
on the unit.

Not really thinking I tried to install jaws 13 from the cd, halfway through
it froze up, I shut off the computer, I thought the cd had a problem, the
talking installed installed fine, when I got to set up it got stuck. So I
download the jaws 13 64 bit from the website of freedom, it all installed
fine I heard jaws talking and it ask to be restarted, well it started up
fine, got to the desktop it is stuck, can not do nothing, no jaws and the
mouse is stuck and my husband says it is not doing anything.

Is it possible that jaws and this anti virus is clashing together. I use mse
on my other units, but my husband did not know that.

He bought it from best buys, we are planning on taking it back today to see
if they can fix it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Kathy