From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new laptop/jaws 13

I would try and turn off the virus program and then start up jaws.  If Jaws
works successfully after that, you have your answer.  Should that be the
case, try and uninstall the virus program and install your favorite one
instead.  Hope this helps!

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Good morning,

My husband surprised me with a new hp pavilion 64 bit laptop. He bought a
anti virus I am thinking it is web root not sure, it was already installed
on the unit.