Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 8:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I customize keystroke combo toshutJAWSwithout the prompt asking me if I'm sure?

Since I have only one windows key which is on the left end of the keyboard
and the num pad is way on the right, and then we all know where the F4 key
is, I certainly cannot accidentally or inadvertently make this combination.
Have to do some hand acrobatics to accomplish this keystroke, but do
appreciate the fact that it is available.

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: Mike & Barbara