In the past I have used such a keystroke, but cannot remember what it was and if it is still available. It was something like insert control windows key and F4. Or something like that. I thought it was called something like kill jaws because it forced jaws to close and made a funny little sound when it worked. I also would like to know if this feature is still available and if so, just what it might be.

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 5:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How do I customize keystroke combo to shut JAWS without the prompt asking me if I'm sure?

hello,

there is a keystroke combo that shuts off JAWS forcefully without prompting the user. this is quite handy when something is going on on the PC and JAWS is either not responding or acting funny. then there is a way to go in and change this keystroke combo to something more ergonomic like say, ctrl windows-key alt J.

Thx!