From: Joseph Lee

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tcors...@cfl.rr.com
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I customize keystroke combo to shut
JAWSwithout the prompt asking me if I'm sure?

  In the past I have used such a keystroke, but cannot remember what it was
  and if it is still available.  It was something like insert control
windows
  key and F4.  Or something like that.  I thought it was called something
like
  kill jaws because it forced jaws to close and made a funny little sound
when
  it worked.  I also would like to know if this feature is still available
and
  if so, just what it might be.

  Donna