By default AT&T Uverse blocks SMTP. Call them and ask if they've blocked your
SMTP, if so ask them to unblock.

I recently dealt with this same issue when I made the switch at my office. Once
I had them on the line, it took a matter of minutes to resolve. Hope this helps!

Vicky R Horstman, President
Votech Rehab LLC

Cell: (812) 305-0903
Office: (812) 618-2253
vi...@votechrehab.com
www.VotechRehab.com

Sent from iPhone. Please excuse and ignore any typos.