From: "Geraldine Meeker" <geric...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Important - Email Issue with Outlook
ExpressandU-Verse

Hello:

I used Uverse for about three days.  I was never able to use OE or Windows
mail with it.  They do not support third party applications with Uverse.

The reason for not supporting these programs was that their people were not
trained  to work with them.   I could have paid over $100 for technical
support.  Needless to say, I went back with Comcast.  No good news.

Geraldine Meeker