Now that solution worked like a charm!  So now I have it on my desktop.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 4:58 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] start menu search box?

Hi,
you could try the following:
1. In the start menu search box, type in network.
2. If you press up arrow, can you find the programs header. If so there
should be a number in parenthesis after the word header. This is the total
number of programs that have matched your search - only some are displayed
in the start menu. What is the number.
3. With the programs header selected, press enter. Windows explorer opens
showing all the search results in the programs group. Can you find network
in these results?

David.