Hello,
Did someone on the list used PersonalAlarm plug in for jaws? If so I
would like to know about the steps followed by me to add the scripts
for jaws.

Since I have running multiple versions of Jaws 12 and 13  on the same
computer, pressed  Insert+0, then closed the script manager before
continuing to the steps below.
After using the installer, there was a subfolder in my start menu
labeled Gutterstar. It contained  another subfolder labeled
PersonalAlarm. In the PersonalAlarm folder, I have notice a shortcut
labeled "1 PersonalAlarm.jss"
Clicked on the shortcut labeled "1 PersonalAlarm.jss"
The file got opened in the Jaws script manager. Once opened, pressed Control+S.
To complete compile scripts  and here I should get the message that
scripts are compiled  and complete. But here I ggot the following
error:

Script Load Error
The file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\12.0\Settings\enu\PersonalAlarm.JSB  could not be
opened
OK

Then  I  pressed  Control+Shift+D. doing this, opened  "Default.jss"
Pressed  Control+End, then pressed enter key couple of times. At the
bottom of the file, typed the following line,
Use "PersonalAlarm.jsb"
then press enter.
Pressed Control+S once again, then close the file.

After doing these steps, I should have got the confirmation of
successfully adding the scripts for personal alarm plugin but again I
got the same error.

so please tell me where i have made the mistake? how to rectify the same?
requesting your kind cooperation.
thanks,
mukesh.