From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
inthaneelf
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem with jaws not starting immediately
when Iboot my PC - Start Up

you folks have a few things confused, and probly messed up, , if your
computer is properly tuned and cleaned it will boot with speach
generally within about 45 seconds to 1 minute max. my three win 7
machines all fit this cryteria, and a few folks with good clean
machines boot in 15 seconds with win 7.

get CCleaner, Get Recuva, Get win patrol (also useful in controling
startup and start sequencing startup items) and get Auslogics regestry
cleaner and defrag applications and start using them on a regular
bases .

you won't be able to smooth everything out again, but i bet you can
greatly improve it, oh and don't forget Revo Uninstaller to remove
unnessacery programs and use it for all, utilizing the moderate or
intense removal scanning settings to make sure you get everything you
can of the scraps that most programs leave behind which cause this
slowing of the computer.

hopefully this will assist you with these troubles, inthane