From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jo Luland
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 9:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how to set JAWS not to say "checked" on desktop

Hi All,
Recently, every time I go to my desktop, JAWS says "checked" after the name
of the icon. I don't know what I did, but can someone please enlighten me as

to how I can get JAWS to not do this. I'm using JAWS13 latest version on a
Windows7 machine. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo Luland