Nice to find out, because when I listened to the pod cast it didn't mention anything about being limited to only certain types of sites.

At 06:31 PM 10/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi all, I'm using jaws 14, windows 7 on a 64 bit machine. I just tried to use
flexible web on the 24 hour fitness web page, and was told that flexible web is not available for this application. I thought it would work on every web page. So, will it work soon, or will it always be limited, and if not, how do I know if the web
page will work in flexible web without checking? Jim