It's quite automated, but not 'totally'. You can't do just as many captchas as take your fancy in a short timespan. There is human oversight at least much of the time. It doesn't work well with the Eset Smart Security purchase site, 256-bit encryption, where there is a CAPTCHA, because Eset won't let it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <grantha...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] finally, a convenient easy captcha reading service for PC users on Internet Explorer browser

Sounds like a service to bookmark just in case! But I can't remember
the last time I ever had problems with Webvisum. It's fast, free, high
quality and most importantly, automated.

I only wish companies like Webvisum would let us download offline
versions of the Captcha solver, but I suppose that could lead to
possible abuse and I can also totally see that it makes sense to keep
us in the Webvisum ecosystem.

Grant