From: JOHN HUFFMAN [mailto:j73.huff...@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] when to use the jaws cursor

Tom,

I can tell you how to switch from the PC to JAWS cursor.  With the NUM LOCK
off, hit the minus sign or dash on the number pad, top row key farthest to the
right.  JAWS will then say, "JAWS cursor."  Given my own unadventurous use of
JAWS, I've never really figured out what switching to the JAWS cursor is good
for, so I also await a meaningful learning experience.

Cheers! JH