makes a lot of sence, thanks

-----Original Message----- From: RJ
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] when to use the jaws cursor

For example. can't do a thing in Avast with the pc cursor. But by bringing
over the Jaws cursor, able to click on what I am looking for. Such as the
scan page and than picking the type of scan I want with the Jaws cursor.
Usually in a program I am not familiar with I will bring the Jaws cursor
over and use the arrow keys to explore the page.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>