Yes, the customer reviews are listed on the details page for each product returned on the results page using the screen reader-optimized version of Amazon.com. But the results page itself does not contain overall review ratings for each product, like on the normal version of Amazon.com. So there is no quick way to get an idea of a product's rating without clicking on its details page for more information, which is a royal pain. And the optimized version only contains five results per page, and there is no way to increase this number. Finally, the optimized version does not have headings for each product on the results page, which makes navigation somewhat more cumbersome. Although the optimized version of Amazon.com is certainly usable, it is not really useful for my purposes, and I much prefer the normal, full version.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems Accessing Amazon.com

Gerald, just one comment. I use the version of Amazon for screen readers, as
I refuse to go through all that was just described. For each product I
choose there is a link for customer reviews and I read all of them, so I
don't imnderstand your comment about not having product reviews, they are
there. It can be a bit scanty on some info for some things, that is true,
but so far for what I buy it is fine for me and better for my blood
pressure. (smile)  Judy & Tallie