Hi Listers:
I want to get into Safe Mode to scan for viruses on my windows 7 home premium
computer.
I use jaws 11 but I understand that Jaws interferes with actions taken in Safe
Mode so what do I need to do with my Jaws 11 program in this instance?

Part two of safe mode question:
What screen information does my untrained sighted helper has to look for,
(while we are repeatedly pressing the function 8 key after having restarted the
computer), which will tell us when we have arrived at the correct screen layout
to appear to prepare us to go into safe mode?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Take care,
Jacques