Hello to Raaju:

Your input about how jaws works during windows startup was very enlightening
and thanks for mentioning the NVDA screen reader as well. I actually do have it
installed on my windows 7 home premium computer for about a month now.

Also, I would most be certainly be interested in obtaining the
Enabling Audio in Safe Mode Registry File from you too, please.

You can send it to my preferred e-mail address which is:

jach...@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Take care,

Jacques