Would you please send the information to the list? I and probably others would grately bennifit!

Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Mario Brusco
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need screen layout information to enter into safemode using windows 7 home premium

Hi Raaju, I too would appreciate it if you can send me the registry file to
enable audio in safe mode. I'm assuming that there is a reg file to reverse
the enabling, if so, send it as well?
I already have the latest NVDA installed.
You can send it to me at mrb at hotmail dot com.

I had either missed or forgotten what you said about JAWS being to work in
safe mode. Could you recap it please?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques" <jach...@hotmail.com>