From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of DH
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS crashing when using internet explorer

Hi,

JAWS and IE11 both crash a lot when I am using IE especially when I have lots
of tabs open at the same time. Is JAWS making IE crash more? I get multiple
crashes throguhout the day. Sometimes I can restart IE and carry on what I'm
doing, but other times JAWS crashes as well and I can't get it to restart
without restarting the PC. My computer fan also starts wirring at a higher
speed when this happens.

David