From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS crashing when using internet explorer

Are you using 16?  Windows Update recently sent us an incremental upgrade on
IE 10, and it's as glitchy as all get out.  The JAWS cursor is finicky on
our major Internet apps, and I had three IE crashes yesterday.  I am proud
to report that JAWS stayed up through all three (something that hasn't
happened in a long time. It crashed unilaterally twice, but recovered both
times with no intervention from me.  Understand that we here have what I
lovingly call the software setup from Hell, so if 16 can stand up to what we
dish out, it's good.

Ted