I have the same problem and would like to see if anyone is using IE11
without a bunch of crashes?

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of DH
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] JAWS crashing when using internet explorer

Hi,

JAWS and IE11 both crash a lot when I am using IE especially when I have
lots of tabs open at the same time. Is JAWS making IE crash more? I get
multiple crashes throguhout the day. Sometimes I can restart IE and carry on
what I'm doing, but other times JAWS crashes as well and I can't get it to
restart without restarting the PC. My computer fan also starts wirring at a
higher speed when this happens.

David