I have several buddy lists, and occasionally I send out on one that I have three in one on. I don't know if that works for you in your system or even if it is applicable, since you may have specific reasons to include only certain addressees at certain times.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cristóbal" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 1:19 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Sending an email to multiple recipients in Outlook 2010

Hello list,

So I would like to send an email to multiple recipients, but am not having
success with a certain method. I know I can from within a new email message
go to the to button and look up people to add from my address book, but I
find that to be too tedious and time consuming.

I'm trying to add a bunch of people by first pressing the control button and
then going down my address book with the down arrow and pressing the
spacebar on those who I wish to email. I guess it would be the command for
selecting noncontiguous items in a list. Anyway, After I select the people I
wish to email, I press the control+N command but instead of an email message
popping up with the previously selected contact emails in the to field, I
get the prompt to create a new contact.

I've tried different versions of the same. By selecting my contacts then
tabbing around in the ribbons to select the new mail option and so on, but
no dice.

I got this step by step instruction online, but so far, I've had no luck.

Am I somehow missing a step or can someone enlighten me as to how to best do
this? This is not for distribution lists as I would like to email different
groupings of people at different times.

I'm using Outlook 2010 and the latest Jaws 16.

Thank you,.