From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 12:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how to make spellcheck read errors in word 2013

A good keystroke is alt shift L.

When you press that a list of misspelled words will appear.  Use your up and
down arrow to navigate the list.  Press enter on the misspelled word and
make the edit.
The only thing I do not like about this method is hahah, if you are a
terrible speller like me, spell check is the better way to go as it gives
suggestions.  This method doesn't.
After you make the correction, you have to rinse and repeat.
Alt-shift-l to bring up the list, enter on the error, fix the error,
alt-shift-l and do that until everything is corrected.