From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Catherine Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:36 PM
To: Jaws List Group <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to JAWS 16

I am upgrading from JAWS 13 TO JAWS 16.

I have some questions and I hope someone can help me.

I need to know how to save the new version to my desktop and how to create a
hot key for it.

Can I leave the old version of JAWS on the desktop?

Also will my computer start up each time with the new version of JAWS?

Are there any major changes from JAWS 13 TO 16?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kate Walsh

---