Kimber,
That last post should have been asking you if this is what is happening,
sorry Rose.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Links not activating in Outlook 2013 messages

I don't know the answer except that if I get the cursor on the link, using
the cursor keys on a braille display will open those links.
My annoyance is that some of these messages read the subject line and stop,
display, jaws virtual or review cursors say "blank" no matter what,
sometimes pressing escape and reopening the message works, however, more
often it still is a blank message to Jaws!  No one here to say if it
disappears off the screen or not.  I assume it has to be something in the
HTML code somewhere, but not a programmer, so not sure of that.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!