Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Links not activating in Outlook 2013 messages

Hi All,

I've had this problem for quite a while but have just gotten around to
posting about it.

Frequently when I get email from a company like Audible for example,
and the email contains links that are identified as graphic links by
Jaws, I am unable to activate the link no matter what I do. Enter does
nothing, Jaws cursor and left click does nothing. I know the links are
good because I can forward the email to my gmail account (accessed on
the web) and activate them there.

Is this an Outlook issue? A Jaws issue? Something up with my security settings?

Can anyone give me a clue what might be going on here? And maybe how to fix it?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Kimber

--
Kimberly