I can give the f7 a try but the second method of copying and pasting can't
be done because it is just labeled as a graphic.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Louise Johnson
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Links not activating in Outlook 2013 messages

Hi the one thing I do first if a link won't open is, go up one line and then
hit insert and f7 to open the links. Most times it will then open the link
to the page, not always that's when I start the second thing. Then I copy
it, and go to Firefox and paste it and then it works.
Hope this helps. I also would like to know how not to have the message about
pictures when opening an email as there isn't any in the email. Thanks
Louise and princess Kiara