Hi,
I believe that Apple could care less about Windows accessibility, since it's not their baby, and they see themselves as rivals to Microsoft in the computer world.

-----Original Message----- From: Don & Cher
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Drag and drop ...

Kinberly - Then I'm worried  about the future of blind users with iDevices
as you received a brush-off from Apple too.

In my case, I'm re-ordering in order to burn the playlist onto CDs in the
exact order they sound best together- so my purposes are quite different.
Have never tried re-arranging on the phone- thought that would be difficult-
interesting idea.

Cher