It is obvious they don't care about accessibility of iTunes for Windows!
Every upgrade creates more problems.  I loved my trial with Lesey for iTunes
alone it would have been worth the price but PayPal and I have a hate-hate
relationship so after the trial I am back to spending way more time doing
something I want to do darn it!
PayPal and iTunes both pretty much are more trouble than they are worth.
Even trying to open a new account to solve my issues did not work, after I
read numerous pages of liability stuff I never could find the place to say I
read the legalese and to continue.
Might work since one shopping site I used did not work right until I
actually removed Silverlight but after months of struggling I decided to
wait a long time before I try the site again.  Unfortunately I occasionally
nee iTunes for backups and it is my preference for updating, or it was until
recently when the progress I used to hear disappeared.  Last update of 9.1 I
did over the air because iTunes was being stubborn.  The iPad is still on
9.0.2 I think and I have not updated that because I don't use it all that
much these days.  It is one of the original mini iPads, and on 16 GB.  I
keep having to remove things for an update to happen and just have not been
ready to do it.
Sort of like Windows 10, I use 7, hesitate to mess up my computer when I use
it daily.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!