Hi Greg and Melissa

I have had Jaws not responding when I have had to bring Jaws back. I have used
the J and enter and that works best. After several frustrating days  my local
dealer passed on the problem to Freedom Scientific and hello, it is a known
issue and it is being worked on. Known to Freedom but I only discovered it on
Sunday, your Saturday. Regards Janine

Sent from my iPhone