another way, shift+space bar to select the row you're focused in, and btw, control+spacebar to select the column you're focused in.

On 3/21/2016 1:28 PM, George Martinez CPA wrote:
Ed,
Try hitting ALT + H I in quick succession then the R.  This is a ribbon
command that I have also placed in my QAT for convenience.  I use it all the
time in 2016 and did so in 2013.
I do not know of any command to highlight the entire row as I arrow down.  I
doubt if there is such since the row is composed of individual cells.
Mario's suggestion of using the GoTo command to highlight the entire group
is a great one.
George

“If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for
change in my life… That is a form of “insanity!”

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 206.666.2589