From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word text moving on its own

Hi Wayne,
Are you working on this document on a desktop or laptop? Does this behavior
happen in other places besides word? If this document is being composed on a
desktop computer and a mouse is connected, I would try removing the mouse
temporarily to see if this behavior subsides or place it in a position where
it will not be touched.
If this document is being composed on a laptop one item which comes to mind
is that perhaps you are inadvertently touching the touch pad?
This is usally down near the bottom of the keyboard and will cause the
position of the cursor to move. Most laptops have an option that allows for
the touch pad to be disabled.
I hope this helps