also add yourself as author.

Finally guys, I believe that as the "purity" of the code drops down i.e.
that it goes way beyond the original team (it is happening *right now*) I
believe we should really enforce "the comments in the code".  Yes I know
that the logs are what are supposed to keep that but frankly I would rather
see it all in one place, ie. at the top of the file to see who has done
what, since it gets very confusing and you have to be online to get that
information through cvs.

I am open to that one, how do you guys feel? (do you feel strongly against
it? I remember one of you feeling strongly) but frankly more than once I
read code and I go, huh? where does that come from... that would be very
useful.

Is there a way to have cvs include the commits messages automatically?

marcf