I ran accross some interesting behavior in the latest build.

I have a user admin who has roles admin and user.

I have a protected portion of the site with role "user" being allowed in.

Every other time admin accesses it I get an Error 403 with an Auth Failure.

When i remove the role admin everything is ok. So it looks like jetty is
getting one role at a time...

I'll look into the code (honestly Jules has been faster at fixing things
than i get a chance to look at the code :) though. But has anyone else
seen this?

I didnt see a test case for it in the test suite, but I might have
missed it.

Al