on 1-12-05 22.44, Bill Burke at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, and these examples should ship with the JBoss distribution.  They
> should also be run with the nightly build so that we know whether or not
> they work.  I think these examples are crucial now that the bulk of
> documentation will be for-pay.

So do we :
- create a demo folder ?
    ( jboss-all/demo, jboss-3.0.0alpha/demo )
    ( have some deploy by default
        or
      from there be able to do manual deploy drops )
- and add a DemoUnitTestSuite ?

I can think of two demos now : namely snoop.jsp and includeEJB.jsp that both
are causing failiurs in the WebUnitTestSuite now ( well < yesterday ;-) )
since they where not deployed ...

/peter_f