Jason _DID_ remove some ordering code.  marc's main deployer, added after
jboss 3 alpha but in beta, sorted all the "new" files in a scan according
to the same principles as the subpackages in an, e.g., ear.  I think Jason
was thinking in terms of urls (as in URLScanner) where you list them
explicitly in whatever order you like, and put the directory scanning in
later (I think).

My opinion still is that handling this automatically is the best solution,
by converting every kind of dependency into an mbean dependency.  If we get
people used to numbering their files, then they will have a delightful
opportunity to number them in an order different from that required by an
actual dependency analysis.

david jencks