Guys,

I've already said that I would alter Jetty's packaging for Jason.

Jason, where do you want Jetty's jars to go ?

I just tried them in lib/ with a jetty-service.xml in deploy/ - it
didn't work - I got a nice message telling me jetty-service.xml is being
deployed - then nothing (this is on HEAD). Touching jetty-service.xml
just gives:

23:47:05,423 INFO  [MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package:
file:/home/jules/cvs/JBoss/HEAD/build/output/jboss-3.1.0alpha/server/default/deploy/jetty-service.xml
23:47:05,433 INFO  [SARDeployer] Created ServiceModule: null

No errors - no nothing.

I could move all the jars into deploy, as well - is this how you intend
for it to be done ? Simply flatten the sar hierarchy into deploy ?

Jules