I am not a sys-admin anymore.

And your emails about jetty.xml, jboss-service.xml and jetty-service.xml make
no sense... perhaps you have meant something different, but as you have
written (several times and inconsistently) makes no sense.

My problem is that I care to much about getting things done right... and I
believe that I am right... that is my problem.

Any ways... I have given up trying to explain.  I will go work on something
else and leave this to someone else...

--jason