Jason,

I have submitted the diff "as is" just so I can get it off my desk for the
immediate future. Forgot to assign it to you - if that was possible - but
most of the patches are assigned to "nobody" anyway. Let me know if this
isn't what you want and I will make the changes and resubmit or whatever.
Gotta go poke 3_0_0...