Holger Engels wrote:
Without even understanding, what the specifics of detyped invocation, ..
are, I _can_ say, that using the microkernel on the client side is the
way to go. It's aspect oriented programming, what the EJB spec is all
about (although most people seem to ignore it). Only the notation of
aspects isn't as smooth as can get yet. We need services, we need
containers, we need interceptors and we need aspects everywhere.
Aspects is just a software engineering technique, just like procedural, functional and object oriented programming. They are all just tools, and like any tool, you pick the best one for the job at hand. Anyway my point is you don't say gee this solution to my problem must be right because we are using my new drill.

-dain