Starting with M5 (I can't remember if it was in M4) you can do a check out
into... which will allow you to choose a source folder to check out into.
If you right click on your project, choose properties and then Java Build
Path there is a source tab where you can add new source directories.  Next
go into your CVS perspective and do the check out into... and point the new
module to the source directory of your choice.  You will have to do this
for every module but a) all the modules will be in one project and b) you
only have to do this once.  After that you will have the seemless single
project CVS access you were looking for.

-Phil

                      "Nathan Phelps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      Sent by:                                   To:      <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         cc:

                      ceforge.net                                Subject: RE:
[JBoss-dev] Eclipse is so amazing...

                      02/26/2003 02:00 PM

                      Please respond to

                      jboss-development

Are you using the internal extssh client?  I can certainly check out the
source on the command line then connect the checked out source project
by project.  However, I was sort of hoping to be able to checkout a
whole branch from within Eclipse AS a project.  In other words, I was
really hoping to do:

1.) Open the CVS Repository Explorer
2.) Right-click on a project Branch (having already set up the branch
stuff) and choose "Check out as Project"
3.) Switch to the Java Project and start working.

As it stands right now, this simply doesn't work (especially with
Branch_3_2).

Thanks,

Nathan