Well, if you are willing to shell out some cash, then
you might consider trying webshpere studio.  Since
it's built on eclipse, it has all the eclipse goodies
plus a ton of other stuff like a jsp editor.

Regards,
Hiram

--- Aleksandr Shneyderman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.netbeans.org/devhome/modules/by-module.html