On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 12:36 AM, Bill Burke wrote:

Why? Because everybody is very familiar with them. Why? because its simple
and easy to maintain and modify. Yes, the XML parsing needs to be moved to
a separate module, but the classes themselves have held up fine. I will not
allow you to add anything overly complex like the mess you did with
datasources. David, you have never ever built a piece of software for JBoss
that was even remotely intuitive to configure. Configuration is not your
strength so please STAY AWAY from it. I'm warning you. If I see an XSLT
translation anywhere within EJB land I will roll it back.

Can we please dial back the personal and emotional issues and return to objective discussions of the technology?

-dain